Our family's version of it is pretty simple. You can spice it up or down to your tastes.
1 pound ground beef
1 can refried beans
about 2 cups cheddar cheese
about 12 large to medium flour tortillas
1 cup of your favorite salsa
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Ground beef in a large skillet. Drain.
- Stir salsa and refried beans into beef. Stir and cook on medium-low until combined.
- Place a spoonful of the meat/bean mixture on each tortilla, evenly distributing among them all.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of meat/bean mixture.
- Add anything else you want in the burritos. (Onions, peppers, cumin, cilantro, lettuce, tomato)
- Roll tortilla and put seam-side down in a 13x9 casserole.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted completely.
- Serve with sour cream.