Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Spread

I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow night's Super Bowl. Not only is my boy Peyton in THE game with his fellow Colts, but we get to watch it at our friends' house, where the kids will have space to freely run about and we'll enjoy the company as much as the game and commercials. It's a potluck, and our contributions will be:

  • Cheese-stuffed crescent rolls, which are just cubed cheese cooked inside refrigerator crescent rolls;
  • Spinach-artichoke dip, made by mixing cream cheese with a jar mix from Clay Gourmet. (I'm feeling too lazy to make the from-scratch version, as yummy as it may be;
  • Homemade salsa and chips. With all the tomatoes and peppers growing around this place, I only got one batch of salsa put away this year. I saved a jar just for Super Bowl.
  • Cream-cheese covered with jalapeno jelly, served with Triscuits. I think we're actually required to bring this to every potluck. It's probably in the Jay's Jellies by laws, or something.

So, what are YOU serving up for Super Bowl? And, do you have any great, easy chicken hot wing recipes? Preferably one that doesn't require deep-frying?

No comments:

Post a Comment