1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cups quick cooking oatmeal
3/4 cup butter
2 cups Jay's Apple Pie Jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, brown sugar, and quick cooking oatmeal in a medium bowl. Cut in 3/4 cup butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Pat two-thirds into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Spoon apple pie jam evenly on top.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until crispy brown on top. Cool before cutting into bars.